Offer your members a unique, personalized reading, researching and learning experience.
With Impelsys' KnowledgePlatform solution, you can create a customized content portal to manage your complex content and online learning requirements.
A portal built on the KnowledgePlatform solution acts like a reference repository for your members where they can access books, journals, reference works, CME, online courses, multimedia, presentations and more.
It is a web platform solution that has been built on the business requirements of publishers, out-of-the-box modules include - Authentication, Reporting, Static CMS, Access Controls, Trial Workflows etc.
Key features of the KnowledgePlatform
- Robust shopping module with discount engine and coupon code for redemption
- Multi-device compatibility for the portal
- Support Print and eBook sales and subscriptions
- Full-fledged institutional subscription model with support for libraries and consortium
- Support for various Payment Gateways and Net Banking
- Data analytics available on the portal
- Configurable 'featured' and 'Recommended' products
- Flexible subscription model that enables chapter- and article-level purchases, in addition to product-level subscription
- Title Bundles or Packages can be created combining multiple products
- Full-fledged CE feature with support for offline CE Apps
- Secure authentication modes for individuals and institutions ranging from IP, Referral, Single Sign-On, Shibboleth, Athens, etc.