Publisher Marketing Tools
Once the titles are available in various eBook formats, publishers often face the challenge of how to best market their assets.
In short, publishers have concerns like how to
- Increase sales?
- Reach out to audiences across the world?
- Study search, consumption and buying habits?
- Increase store traffic?
We know that the future of marketing is in the Web and that's why we have created publishing tools like ViewInside and iPublishWidget that ensure that the publishers' content is visible on the Internet. These handy viral marketing tools not only help publishers reach out to global audience with their titles but also enable them to discover demographics of where their content is viewed.
With ViewInside - our Online reader technology - readers can browse a few sample pages from a book before they decide to buy.
The iPublishWidget is a viral marketing tool that helps publishers promote the brand and market books on the Internet.
Creating a Widget and ViewInside is as simple as below four steps
- Sign-up for an account
- Upload your logo and cover art of your eBook
- Choose a presentation template
- Specify the number of sample content pages that can be viewed through
The Widget can be further customized and enhanced by
- Adding additional marketing material like book reviews and videos
- Creating multi-lingual versions
- Specifying which links you wish to activate - be it social networking links, buy links or email links
- Enabling complete title search
Online marketing: Not only does the Widget enable publishers to promote their brand on the Internet, but also helps in increasing sales by directing traffic straight to the bookstores or retailers. The Widget in a way acts as multiple storefronts spread all over the web. When a reader chances upon a widget he can view the table of content, browse a few sample pages from a book and search within the book before making a purchase decision. A 'Buy' link makes purchase easy and instant by redirecting the buyer to the publishers portal, or to online retailers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Social media and marketing: Readers and authors can participate in spreading information about a title of their interest on social profile pages like Facebook and Myspace as well as add the book widgets to their personal blogs.
Market study and reports: Another feature of these marketing tools is that it provides publishers with a wealth of information about consumer habits. Publishers can generate demographic reports on reader preferences and behavior while retaining full control over the content made available.
A quick snapshot on what makes the Widget extraordinary
- Embed Code for user to add the widget to their blogs
- Facebook and MySpace applications for easy sharing of the widget content
- Social bookmarks and email to friends tab
- Preview of sample books through ViewInside Online Reader
- Table of content
- Complete book search
- 'Buy' links to publisher's site and online retailers
- Links to author sites and book reviews
- Market study and reports
iPublishCentral's publisher marketing tools result in creating and sustaining interest about an eBook, enhancing product visibility that ultimately facilitate sales conversions.