[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.92″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.92″ background_layout=”light”]
A journal publishing platform has the potential to help publishers, academicians, and universities promote journals and interdisciplinary collections on a single digital platform. This aids in making the publications more accessible to readers and also engages their audience.
Ijour.net publishing platform for iPC Scholar 2.0. is designed for scholarly publishers, education providers, and academic societies. The Ijour.net portal is a full-featured publishing platform for hosting journals and currently hosts around 320 journals. Ijour.net allows users to access content from various journals on a single platform with a tailored feature set. Built with Impelsys’ state-of-the-art technology, it will enable control over content features and capabilities with world-class reliability.
Our journal publishing platform can elevate your journal’s presence by providing an easy-to-use online journal publishing and content management platform tailored for improved management of scholarly electronic journals. It also enables better access to content and drastically reduces the duration of the end-to-end cycle of publishing.
The following are some of the distinct advantages offered that academic and publishing intermediaries can leverage by choosing our journal publishing platform:
Increase the outreach of the article
The platform enhances the visibility and searchability of publication and incorporates innovative and sustainable technologies to support scholarly publishing, allowing you to reach a wider audience pool.
Monitor impact of the published journals
The platform provides real-time feedback on how your publications are being downloaded, shared, and cited, and you can track and analyze the online activity around articles published.
The publishing platform enables you to upload the files easily without any difficulty. Once the file is uploaded, the program quickly processes it and automatically formats the layout in the approved template and publishes the finalized and reviewed article.
Enhanced reader experience
It ensures the best user experience for your targeted audiences with a responsive design that displays the content perfectly on any device or browser. To further enhance the experience, the platform offers:
- Easy navigation,
- Use of subheadings & highlights,
- Provides a selection of varied colors, font sizes, and font styles
- Enables quick content updates
Promote your content
It is one of the most essential and valuable strategies for publishers. The chances are that the content published is not reaching the relevant audience, and people are not aware of its existence. Hence promoting the content or upcoming project on platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook can help increase the readership as well as subscriptions in the long run.
Here’s how our exclusive and state-of-the-art technology-enabled Ijournet will help you.
- Easy to Use Search Functionalities – Performs basic and advanced searches based on parameters like keywords, publication date range, phrase matches, author, open-access type or restricted access type, etc.
- Content Control – User Access Restriction Plugin – Provides complete control of the content by restricting access to pages/journals for the users, specific user roles, or logged-out users. It essentially facilitates content visibility restriction based on login
- Supports PDF & JATS Format – Offers an intuitive user interface and well-defined workflows to manage journal hierarchies. The journal reader now supports the PDF and JATS format – an XML used for online scientific publishing.
- Online Payment Gateways – Supports the purchase of journals/articles through payment gateway CCAvenue
- Login Model and Authentication Access – Model support B2B, B2C, and IP-based login for B2B. Further, it also provides access to content outside the IP range through device pairing for B2B.
- Social Login – Provides single sign-on using social media logins with Facebook, Google, and Twitter; hence, simplifying registrations and logins for end users.
- Analytics for Personalization – Creates comprehensive journal classification of the most popular publications and articles based on real-time usage through data analytics.
- Subscription Management – Supports purchased order activation/subscription through external system notification.
- Report Management – Supports Counter 5 Reports, Orders report, Device pairing report, Subscription, Usage report, etc.
- End-User Support – Key Highlights
- Access Profile, Manage Account & Passwords, and Billing Address
- Access Personal space with highlights on last accessed article information saved for later reads and purchased article details.
- Access to Order Details by an Order number, Date, Price, Payment Status, etc.
- Maintain personalization of the read content – maintain notes, highlights, and facilitates the export of notes and personalization.