Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building software that runs with high quality on millions of Echo family devices, and Alexa-enabled Devices.
- Ownership of the definition of the Alexa Presentation Language.
- Taking a long-term view of architecture, proactively fixing deficiencies and/or proposing larger projects.
- Understanding the business impact of your systems and showing good judgment when making technical trade-offs.
- Driving engineering best practices (e.g., Operational Excellence, Security, Quality, etc.) and set standards.
- When confronted with discordant views, you are able to find the best way forward and influence others to follow that path, building consensus.
- You contribute to the professional development of colleagues, improving their technical knowledge and engineering practices
- 5+ years of programming experience with NodeJS with object-oriented design
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with a variety of modern programming languages such as Java, C, C++, Objective C, Python.
- Better understanding of Agile workflow.
- Very much familiar with GIT (source code management system) based development.
- Hands on experience on Alexa skill development.
- Hands on experience on incorporating software development with micro services and serverless architecture.
- Good understanding on AWS services like Lamda, API gateway, s3 and others.
- Hands on experience on REST API development..
Total Experience: 4 to 8 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech