Title: Automation Test Engineer
Total Experience:3+ years
Work Location: Bangalore
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech
- Analyze requirement and design specifications.
- Write/Review test cases / automation scripts for content, coverage, and adherence to department standards.
- Develop automation framework, scripts using Selenium Webdriver.
- Report bugs, verify fixes, maintain the bug tracking system.
- Develop feature areas in collaboration with software engineers.
- Contribute to feature planning and development.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- 3+ years of experience as a Automation Test Engineer.
- Should have hands on experience with Web App testing.
- Basic to Intermediate MSD knowledge
- Computer Science / Engineering background candidates are preferred.
- Should have Selenium web driver automation skills with Continuous Integration testing experience.
- Should follow industry coding standards and best practices.
- Focused on new technologies and POCs.
- Nice to have experience with tools like JIRA, Rally, Bugzilla, Mantis, Test Link, etc.
- Experience with Windows and Linux environment.
- Good Knowledge on MySQL database should capable of writing queries.
- Good Knowledge on SDLC, STLC, Agile.
- Analytical and questioning skills to develop an understanding of actual process performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.