Title: Devops Engineer
Total Experience: 4 to 8 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech
- Looking for Devops engineers to automate our platform infrastructure, Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate deployments & experience working in fast paced devops environments.
- Devops engineer will, help us with building robust CI/CD practices.
- Ability to work in team with Minimal supervision.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Keep up to date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their inclusion within products when it makes sense
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- AWS and Cloud knowledge (Level = basic)
- Linux (Level = Intermediate)
- Scripting Language ( shell, Python, Groovy ) (Level = Intermediate)
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
- Familiarity with containerization like Docker
- Experience implementing CI/CD-Jenkins and Jenkins file, Pipeline (Declarative).
- Terraform (Level = Beginner or Intermediate )
- AWS – Hands on experience on RDS, Elasticsearch, EKS, ECR, RDS, Load balancer (Preferably ALB),IAM, Lambda, Pinpoint
- Monitoring tools, Prometheus, Datadog etc.
- Good at Version control system experience – Git and Bitbucket/Gitlab/Github.
- Familiarity with Code quality tools like SonarQube
Great to have skills:
- Knowledge on microservices platform ( Not Mandate)
- Enthusiasm for Solving problems and willingness to learn