Full stack – Technical Lead
Total Experience: 7 to 10 years
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Help team in technical challenges
- Code review and deployment
- Technical documentations
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Should be able to understand the requirements & Develop web application.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Work closely with product manager to release features and additions.
- Lead responsible for the development and maintenance of back-end services
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Strong knowledge in any of the PHP Framework
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies such as ReactJS, HTML 5,CSS and Bootstrap, Angular JS
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge in creating REST based web services
- Good to have knowledge of microservice architecture
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Database Design, MySQL query optimization, Performance Tuning
- Good to have Hands-on working with AWS toolsets
- Knowledge on Linux/Shell commands
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- Willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and, team-oriented environment
- Reverse Engineering skills
- Experience in Agile development process & Tools
- Good to have Hands-on working with AWS
Job Category: Technical Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore