Lead – C# &.NET
Total Experience: 7 – 10 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech
We are looking for a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using C#, WPF, MVC. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Demonstrate a high level of competence in object-oriented analysis, design and coding in a .NET server-side environment, specifically utilizing the Microsoft MVC framework.
- Work to pre-defined requirements and produce code that meet the requirements.
- Demonstrate a structured approach to development, using design patterns where appropriate and using SOLID principles.
- Take ownership of their work and contribute to an effective project team.
- Show enthusiasm and passion for technology and be keen to learn new skills.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years of experience in software development/support of software products.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment & quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary with strong programming skills C++, C#.Net.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Team Player, able to provide input into a multifunctional team
- Adaptable, role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks
- Good communicator at multiple levels and across multiple disciplines
- Capable of working to both tactical and strategic timescale
- Excellent Communication and writing skills.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore