- Proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role.
- Deep background in information retrieval (OCR, Speech-to-Text etc.), Natural Language Processing (NLP), knowledge representation or computational linguistics
- Good grasp on NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures, and modeling
- Understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc.), statistics and classification algorithms
- Experience in Big Data and machine learning frameworks (like Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn, SpaCy, NLTK,
- CoreNLP, Gensim) An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of Deep Learning (BERT, LSTM, RNN , OpenAI GPT)
- Familiar with Git, Bitbucket, and JIRA. Understands Agile methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- 2-3 years of the overall experience
- 2+ years of experience in Natural Language Processing with machine learning.
- 2+ years of experience in Python/R.
Total Experience: 2 to 3 years
Education Qualification: BE or B.Tech or M.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus.