Manual and Automation
Total Experience: 4-6 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/M.Sc/M.Tech
Manual and Automation Engineers are required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. They must contribute in manual and automation testing phases, especially looking for candidates with Selenium web driver automation skills to automate web-based applications.
- Analyze requirement and design specifications.
- Write/Review test cases / automation scripts for content, coverage, and adherence to department standards.
- Develop automation framework, scripts using Selenium Webdriver.
- Report bugs, verify fixes, maintain the bug tracking system.
- Develop feature areas in collaboration with software engineers.
- Contribute to feature planning and development.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- 3+ years of experience as a Automation Test Engineer.
- Should have hands on experience with Web App testing.
- Computer Science / Engineering background candidates are preferred.
- Should have Selenium web driver automation skills with Continuous Integration testing experience.
- Should follow industry coding standards and best practices.
- Focused on new technologies and POCs.
- Nice to have experience with tools like JIRA, Rally, Bugzilla, Mantis, Test Link, etc.
- Experience with Windows and Linux environment.
- Good Knowledge on MySQL database should capable of writing queries.
- Good Knowledge on SDLC, STLC, Agile.