Impelsys is looking for a Solution Architect, having 18+ years of enterprise-level experience using various IT technologies with 4-6 years of Solution architect experience. The position involves working on multiple mid-to-large projects to deliver solution architecture, design artifacts for a given business problem. The solution provided should fit into the enterprise echo system and adhere to all standards and compliance.
Areas of Expertise
- Microservices / SOA
- Data Architecture
- Systems Integration
- Solution Architecture
- Cloud Computing
- UML Modeling
- Business Analysis
- NFRs & Compliance
- Security & Privacy compliance
- AI, ML & NLP
Education & Experience
- BE or B. Tech or M.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Overall 18+ years of experience in enterprise applications
- 6 years as solution architect
- 4+ years as Technical / Application architect
Must have skills & Job Duties
- Proven track record of being a successful engineer, architect, and a mentor by accomplishing tasks on schedule with quality, and leadership skills.
- Very good understanding of Business Analysis techniques
- Provide and manage the solution architecture, technical vision for the given business solutions.
- Experience in defining and enforcing all non-functional requirements and regulations for a given solution.
- Create and manage all technical diagrams, documents, and artifacts using UML standards.
- Evaluate and suggest technologies and tools (Technology Reference Model) being incorporated into a solution
- Experience in multiple architecture styles & architecture patterns including but not limited to distributed systems, messaging, event-driven, systems integration, layered, microservices, service-oriented and component based.
- Hands on experience in Big Data Engineering and Architecture is a must
- Hands on experience in working but not limited to JAVA, Spring (Spring-boot, Spring-cloud) / C#, Microsoft .NET / PHP frameworks for building enterprise systems.
- Hands on experience in SQL, NoSQL databases, Database Modeling, Design, Query Optimization, and Performance Tuning
- Experience in Observability, and application performance monitoring (APM) tools to ensure the quality and stability of the product or solution.
- Hands on experience with thorough knowledge in cloud technologies preferably AWS/Azure and Infrastructure Architecture.
- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience in Infrastructure Architecture, DevOps Processes, and deployment Tools – Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes (includes not limited to)
Nice to have skills
- Exposure / experience in AI, ML, and ML based solutions is a plus
- Experience in Golang / Python / NodeJS frameworks will be a plus
- Experience in Google cloud (GCP) will be a plus
- Project and resource management skills
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty (Nice to have)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification (Nice to have)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to Influence and negotiate
- Ability to Mentor & Guide the team
- Good written and verbal communication skills