Maximizing Technology for Healthcare Excellence
Despite the growing adoption of cloud, data analytics, and AI, healthcare enterprises look for clarity on maximizing the benefits of transformation.
At Impelsys, we believe that digital transformation is a holistic approach where technology, people, and processes unite to rewrite business success. When that happens, the benefits of digital transformation will be visible to the entire ecosystem.
“The Software Development Center reflects our fruitful relationship with Impelsys. The center will be instrumental in our mission to help save lives through enabling technologies for time-critical emergencies. I’m excited about the cutting-edge technology solutions that we will develop together. I look forward to a long-term partnership with Impelsys.” – Alf-Christian Dybdahl, CEO, Laerdal Medical
Anytime, anywhere healthcare services are disrupting the healthcare industry, making technology transformation a business imperative. Engage with our technology experts to achieve higher levels of automation and efficiency while delivering value, quality care, and better financial outcomes.
- Healthcare application development that is HIPAA-compliant for a seamless transition to digital healthcare
- Cloud transformation for increased scalability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness
- Network command and cloud NOC for 24*7 monitoring and incident management
- Data and analytics for personalized healthcare treatment and services
- AI-driven decision support tools to empower caregivers with insights, data sets, and tools to provide better patient services
- Testing services to ensure application performance and unified user experience.
- Consulting services to bring operational efficiencies and target strategic growth through digital transformation.
- Dedicated software development centers that convert business vision into reality with highly customized and specialized healthcare solutions.
- Point-of-care solutions that can be accessed anywhere and anytime to support interaction between healthcare service providers and the dependent ecosystem.
- Unified healthcare eCommerce portals to ensure that disparate systems still lead to a single eCommerce gateway.
We also provide offshore development and consulting services through our team of highly skilled and experienced professionals who will effectively operate as an extended arm of your technology team.
Healthcare Education Platform
Our AI-enabled SaaS-based platform, iPC Scholar, digitally enhances the healthcare education and training industry. The platform includes an enterprise-grade eLearning and content management system with AI-/ML-driven modules to deliver training efficiently.
- Unified knowledge platform right out of the box to meet your healthcare professionals’ learning needs. A modular, scalable platform with support for interactive and engaging material for user retention and improved learning outcomes.
- Seamless integration with your existing applications through APIs to help you make it part of your healthcare training ecosystem.
- Device-agnostic solution with white-labeled consumer applications and mobile apps, powerful administration features, and built-in analytics for healthcare professionals on the move.
- Compliance with data privacy laws and military-grade security to protect your IP and consumer information.
- Integrated eLibrary module to make available your eBooks and supplementary material that your consumers will benefit from.
- Subscription module to experiment with different business models and access controls to help you tailor your offering to the needs of your markets.
Content and Learning Adapted for the Healthcare Industry
Impelsys offers innovative digital content transformation solutions for healthcare professionals for knowledge and skill-development programs to improve overall clinical practice and patient outcomes.
- AR/VR/MRR and multimedia-enabled learner-centric programs that can be used for safety training in critical-care units and as surgical-training aids.
- Patient outcome-based training curriculum from course strategy to execution.
- Conversion of offline content into interactive eLearning modules with Continuing Education (CE) credits.
- Comprehensive, well-researched Q&A sessions to help healthcare professionals prepare for certification programs.
- End-to-end digital conversion and publishing of medical content.
- Provide research on clinical trials through desk research for capturing relevant information continuously.
Our Success Stories
Harnessing the power of digital to enhance reach
Impelsys partnered with a large healthcare association in the US to use the power of digital to increase global outreach and enable their learners to earn CE/CME credits. Live webinars were leveraged and converted into on-demand, interactive eLearning courses in record time using digital technology.
Comprehensive learning management system for healthcare professionals
Impelsys developed a comprehensive end-to-end platform for a leading education provider to host and manage their digital learning content across multiple platforms.
Bringing mobility to virtual simulator programs across all digital devices
A globally-recognized emergency healthcare education provider gets an enhanced Simulator Platform for medical professionals to access on the go using any modern device.
Impelsys is trusted by 270+
companies, big and small
We have worked closely and successfully with corporates, international non-governmental agencies, and not-for-profits.
We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding our clients' high expectations.
Here, you can find a few of the many clients