Title: Angular Developer
Total Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Understand user requirements and delivering high quality products that meet business requirements.
- Work with the server team to define needs and APIs that will provide the best user experience.
- Responsible for the technical deliveries of the team members.
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process.
- Solve and articulate complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences
- Has worked on Angular 2 and above
- Has experience with HTML5, XHTML and XML, JSON , Bootstrap
- Able to write clean, factored and responsive CSS
- Experience with LESS and SASS is an added advantage.
- Ability to write good unit tests using Jasmine/Qunit framework.
- Knowledge on Micro Service, RESTful API and Doctrine
- Working knowledge of GIT source code management system.
- Well versed in software engineering principles and algorithms.
- Reverse Engineering skills
- Experience in Agile development process & tools.