The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of IT experience as Lead Business Analyst and 2+ years as a product owner. The product owner would be techno-functional who understands business requirements and transposes them to software solutions ensuring quality deliverables and managing products from kick-off to shipping within a cross-functional collaborative team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to provide innovative and practical solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a special talent for articulating customer challenges
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the product vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from end-users, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end-products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRDs) that may include epics, features, and user stories
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users. Must be comfortable imagining user journeys
- Collect data from various sources, research and come up with ideas for continuous actionable improvements
- Prioritizing product backlog to ensure quality, time and budget requirements while satisfying the needs of various stakeholders
- Understand the educational digital marketplace, competing digital products, and how to build competitive digital products and services for the international healthcare market
- Ability to articulate clearly and effectively technical and functional issues to a wide range of stakeholders
- Work closely with product owners/solution stakeholders/design and development teams to review and evaluate requirements and prioritize them
- 6+ years of experience in IT as Lead Business Analyst (Agile)
- 2+ years of Product Owner experience
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- MBA and PO certifications such as POPM are a plus
- Proficient in using team collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence