Senior Engineer – .NET (C# & C++)
Total Experience: 4 to 8 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech
We are looking for a .NET developer responsible for building distributed applications using C#, C++, WPF, WCF. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop and maintain these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on other layers of the same infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Demonstrate a high level of competence in object-oriented analysis, design and coding in a .NET server-side environment.
- Implement client-side UI in a .NET environment using the WPF framework and MVVM pattern.
- Maintain legacy WinForms and MFC GUI components.
- Ability to understand and empathize with user requirements to produce code that meets such.
- Demonstrate a structured approach to development, using design patterns where appropriate and using SOLID principles.
- Take ownership of own assignments while contributing to an effective project team.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years of experience in software development/support of software products.
- Proficient in C# development using Microsoft Visual Studio, with a good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem. Strong programming skills C++.
- Experience in TCP/IP and UDP socket programming in C#
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Quickly learn new concepts and software
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills including debugging and profiling techniques.
- Understanding and skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Knowledge of distributed application architecture.
- Understanding of multithreading and communication with real-time embedded systems.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Excellent language and communicative skills both verbally and in writing.
- Team Player, able to provide input into a multifunctional team.
- Adaptable, role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role.
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively retrieving information and reporting on status.
- Good communicator at multiple levels and across multiple disciplines.
- Show enthusiasm and passion for technology and be keen to learn new skills.
- Capable of working towards both tactical and strategic goals.
- Medical domain knowledge and interests is a plus.