Total Experience: 15+
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech
- At least 15 years of experience in software development.
- At least 6 years in leadership position.
- Experience of handling multiple teams of 30+ developers.
- Strong technical background, preferably on LAMP and other different technology stacks.
- Extensive experience in resource planning, project management and customer relationships.
- Grow and manage a high-performance software development delivery organization.
- Strive for customer delight and align the team towards this goal.
- Inculcate and reinforce the culture driven by ethics, innovation, technical excellence, quality, discipline and professional behavior.
- Develop the habit of continuous process improvement to increase team productivity and cost-efficient operations
Ensuring customer delight
- Understand strategies, needs and challenges of the customers.
- Focus on customer delight through transparency in project execution, timely communication and technical excellence.
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Be the primary contact point for the customer, a technology consultant and a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Define and implement standard status reporting practices for project updates to customers.
Managing the delivery team
- Continuously strive to improve the team’s performance, team’s capabilities and productivity.
- Push the team to achieve and maintain technical excellence and competence.
- Set and monitor the KRAs and the KPIs that helps align the individual goals to the team goals and the company goals.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify the staffing needs, skills gap and work with HR & Training team to strengthen the team.
- Track daily activities and monthly plans for the delivery team.
- Be a mentor and provide guidance to the team as needed and help identify training needs.
- Manage the delivery teams to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
- Plan, track and monitor the project progress and provide status updates to customers and other stakeholders.
- Manage different delivery teams working on Software development and maintenance projects for our key customers.
- Work with project managers and tech leads to manage allocation of work to team members to meet customer deliveries.
Job Category: Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore