Head of Product Development
Total Experience: 15 Years and above
Work Location: Bangalore
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech
- Technical Direction, Software Development, People Management and Software Product Delivery which includes
- Architecture and Design Technology Strategy
- Translating high level business requirements into technical functional requirements
- Technical Effort Management Resource scheduling, task decomposition, and risk management in an Agile environment
- Data Modelling
- Work closely with peers and Product Managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new Product Development
- Evaluating and comparing alternate technologies and solutions
- Resolving complex technical issues.
- Guiding, coaching and mentoring software development team on design, development best practices & processes
- Test Automation and coverage
- A Technologist who has delivered rock solid software solutions for Publishing, Ecommerce Industry with lean and agile teams.
- Technical ownership of Software Product Development Lifecycle, entire line of business or a horizontal platform.
- Experience of minimum 2 full software development life cycles with stringent requirements on 1. Quality of Product 2. Time to market
- Ownership of complex software architectures with operational metrics
- Internet scale web application built around Java EE, Big Data and NoSQL technologies, Web Services, Hibernate, Spring, Ant & JUnit, JSP, JSON, JQuery and GWT for web tier.
- Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience on Microservices using Java /Sprint Boot
- Definition of and compliance with a world-class build/release and configuration management process.
- Strong ability to collaborate across lines of business (Sales, Technical Support, Services and Engineering), partners and customers to drive win-win-win situations for all.
- Hands-on technical depth in software, systems and security to dive into details with engineers and distil to high level for executives, customers and non-technical audience.
- Prior experience in building SaaS Products would be a plus.
Job Category: Product
Job Location: Bangalore