Product Owner – Product Team
Total Experience: 8+ Years
- The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of IT experience as Lead Business Analyst and 2+ years as product owner.
- The product owner would be techno-functional who understands business requirements and transposes them to software solutions ensuring quality deliveries and managing products from kick-off to ship within a cross functional collaborative team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to provide innovative and practical solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with product vision.
- Collect and analyze feedback from end users, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) that may include epics, features and user stories.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users. Must be comfortable imagining user journeys.
- Collect data from various sources, research and come up with continuous actionable improvements.
- Prioritizing product backlog to ensure delivery on quality, time and budget while satisfying the needs of a variety of stakeholders.
- Understanding of the educational digital marketplace, competing digital products, and how to build competitive digital products and services for international healthcare market.
- Ability to articulate clearly and effectively technical and functional issues to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Works closely with product owners / solution stakeholders / Design and Development teams to review and evaluate requirements and prioritize them.
- 6+ years of experience in IT as Lead Business Analyst (Agile)
- 2+ years of Product Owner experience.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- MBA and PO certifications such as POPM is a plus.
- Exposure to healthcare/eCommerce is desirable, Experience in web based applications.
- Proficient in using team collaborative tools such as Jira, Confluence etc.
Job Category: Team Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore