Looking for a Project Manager, with expertise in managing end to end development of web applications. Ideal to have Prince2 / CSM certification.
- Must have: Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT Project Management, Overall 8-10 years of experience in IT
- Must have: Prince 2 or CSM Certification
- Must have: Excellent Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Nice to have: Exposure to technology & background in software development with hands on experience in JAVA or other open source stack
- Nice to have: Exposure to PM tools like JIRA and exposure to automated SDLC environment
- Manage the end to end project development life cycle including explore, concept, develop, deliver & implementation phases
- Ownership of Project Planning, Resource Planning, WBS, Tracking progress, Project Communication & Co-ordination with stake holders
- Organizing and facilitating daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other project related meetings
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress, maintain process documentation
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs
- Play an active role in developing software systems, participating in logical and physical design of the product and understanding the business requirements.
- Review and enforce the quality of code written within the team and promote best practices & tools
- Enforcing the Process compliance, Automating the Project Management process & Suggesting the tools needed
Total Experience: 8 to 10 Years
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech