Title: Sr. Adobe Experience Manager Developer
Total Experience: 3 to 5 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech
- Responsible for development and maintenance of the portal
- Developing new user-facing features using AEM
- Build efficient, testable, and responsive sites using AEM
- Familiarity with API integrations – SSO, eMail, Chat
- Hands on experience with AEM sites development.
- Proven experience as a AEM Developer building websites.
- Strong knowledge of AEM concepts & architecture
- Good understanding of the CRX data storage & access mechanisms
- Knowledge of integrating AEM with external databases such as Siebel/OmniDocs
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- Willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible & team-oriented environment
- Effective time management, coordination skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Experience in Agile development process & Tools (Git, JIRA)