UI Lead – React / Angular
Total Experience: 8 to 12 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech
- Full stack Web Framework development experience.
- Highly motivated by creating business value through the effective use of technology.
- Utilizes research and self-learning to ensure technical credibility.
- Able to work with UI Designer to provide feasibility directions and lead UI development team.
- Technical design authority – internally recognized as a specialist in complex technical areas, will oversee benchmarking, installation, upgrade, configuration, deployment, and testing activity.
- Improves quality – investigates and prototypes innovative approaches to improve software quality.
- Provide Stability – ensures development teams can develop in a stable and productive environment, with minimal rework required due to architectural change or related problems as products evolve.
- Possess good analytical, communication & interpersonal skill.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Meteor, AdonisJs etc.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages Jade, EJS etc.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3(Have implemented HTML5 and Responsive / Adaptive Web Design Experience in AJAX, XML, JSON)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Good knowledge on usage of DBs like Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL and usage of tools like elastic search
Job Category: UI Lead – React / Angular
Job Location: Bangalore