Position: UI/UX Designer
Experience: 5 Years to 9 Years
Job Description for UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a talented user interface designer with the hands-on experience in interaction design. The candidate will be responsible to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will be working in agile teams, with UX designers, business analysts, developers and technical writers. Experience in the designing end to end digital products. Working in medical or healthcare domain is an added advantage.
- Collaborate with business analysts, UX designers and product team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and visual experience.
- Evaluate brand identity and conduct initial research of industry trends.
- Work along with UX Designer to conceptualize and creating work on wireframes.
- Create high-fi mock-ups and clickable prototypes for presentation and testing.
- Deliver the best in quality user interface for all devices. Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design. (layout, components, colour, typography, images, design theory),
- Have knowledge of designing for accessibility and multi-languages.
- Create comprehensive UI patterns and style guides for development. Evaluate and set best practices and standards.
- Support developers by providing required assets and communicating expected output.
- Communicate design deliverables and prototypes to developers.
- Review developed screens as per designs and closure of defects.
- Establish, follow and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Minimum 5 years of core UI/UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments, especially in medical devices or healthcare domain.
- Ability to work along with UX designers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UI design principals and best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design solutions to teams and clients.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things related to UI other areas of design and innovation.
- Showcase UI/UX portfolio and experience.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and certifications in visual design, interaction design, communications or related field. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus.