At Impelsys we are focused on delivering world class services to end users. With a decade of experience in the digital publishing market, Impelsys is aptly poised to offer cutting edge solutions to enhance and transform education businesses.
We work with educational institutions and corporates in enabling their eLearning initiatives.
Impelsys eLearning solutions entail the following:
- eBook delivery
Impelsys’ eBook publishing platform, iPublishCentral, is a leading eBook delivery solution that has helped global publishers like McGraw Hill, Encyclopedia Britannica, Elsevier and many others to take complete charge of their eBook digital strategy.
More pertinently, iPublishCentral has powered the Learning Management System of leading K-12 publishers in the US which reaches thousands of schools. We are also in the process of deploying a solution for some of the world’s largest online programs for continuing education.
iPublishCentral can be deployed by institutions to:
- Enable secure online/ offline access for their retail content
- Access the high volume institutional access market by enabling secure access
- Centrally administer and manage content
- Centrally define and manage business models and pricing
- LMS Solutions
Impelsys has developed and deployed comprehensive LMS solutions for the K-12 segment using frameworks built on Moodle and Docebo.
Some of the features for where our solutions excel are:
- Integrating Text Books, Assessments and Teaching Resources for a comprehensive solution
- Management of information about teachers, students, courses, classes, schedules, etc
- Management of tests, assessments and homework
- Analytics utilizing Pre-, Mid and Post assessment scores to track learning progress
- Enabling students online access to tests, assessments and homework
- Feedback to parents/mentors
- Advanced services.
In addition to our existing solutions, we can create custom LMS solutions that have rich features like analytics and group/ social learning features. We feel these will differentiate the institution’s offerings as the market evolves in the near future and emphasis shifts to:
- Improved collaboration among students, teachers and educationists
- Objective assessment of the effectiveness of content
- Create greater visibility for institution’s offerings in the learning space
- Creation of SCORM Packages
Impelsys can help package content to be SCORM compliant. This enables institutions to
- Open up content for global consumption
- Help collaborate with other SCORM package providers worldwide
- Import and incorporate any SCORM compliant content for institutions’ consumption