Enterprises are experiencing a wave of digital transformation at present times. Only the ones who can utilize current trends of technology to operate better can advance further in this cut-throat market. With newer technology coming into the picture, hiring people who are acquainted with these can be both daunting and expensive. Instead, it’s a wise idea to train existing employees so that they can perform better in the roles which require these kinds of technology.
Factually, it’s common for companies to struggle with factors such as –
- Difficulty in assessment
- Traditional mindset
- Training teams which are in different geographical locations
But with blended learning, organizations can offer a flexible combination of online training, live instruction, and practical projects which are interwoven with other elements to augment the training. So let’s have a look at why this approach can fit your needs of upskilling employees for the evolving digital economy.
- Reduced cost & improved ROI: Fewer instructors and no classrooms are required for this approach which makes it affordable for companies who wish to upskill their employees. It also enhances ROI as it reduces costs for training material development, instructor fees, and travel expenses.
- Easy assessments: Blended learning techniques inculcate a lot of small assessment modules including quizzes, tests, and real-time projects. This makes it an easy option to understand the retention level of the trainees. Any kind of doubts can be addressed then and there to improve performance.
- Systematic & easy learning: Blended learning approach incorporates eLearning which makes these pieces of training systematic & easy. A combination of multimedia and instructional design delivers a rich and repeatable learning experience that might not be possible in normal classroom sessions. Also, engagement levels are higher for this kind of training as they involve elements like presentation, multimedia, classroom workshops, gamification, etc.
- Accessible to all: The combination of online & classroom learning is easily accessible to teams based in different corners of the globe. Instructors can offer online references to employees to get them acquainted with the particular topic. Additionally, employees can study the training materials on the go-to supplement classroom training. Collaborative skills among learners also improve via blended learning as they can communicate with each other via online forums and communities.
To sum it up, to hit the bull’s eye of improving overall company performance, the focus should be on its people whose efforts make or break the organization. Training & development are fundamental requirements of every company, hence offering these in a better and tech-savvy method will add value to its assets. The blended learning approach has the potential to optimize employee training which the traditional learning method never could.
To learn more, please write to email@example.com or visit www.impelsys.com
5 Factors to Consider when Choosing The eLearning Technology Partner for Your Organization
Strategic outsourcing of specialized learning solutions and services such as cognitive learning and courseware development technologies are common across various business verticals. When...
How to Increase Efficiency in Publishing Workflows Using AI Services Powered by Impelsys SSAM.ai
The modern publishing industry is gradually adopting automation tools powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and NLP-based algorithms to cost-effectively solve the challenges they...
Importance of Bridging Human Expertise with Artificial Intelligence to Drive Accurate Metadata Tagging for Publishers
Technology innovations like digitization have led to monumental shifts in the functioning and growth of traditional industries. The publishing industry has realized this...