Today’s consumers are digitally savvy, more connected – and more demanding. Businesses need to rethink their digital strategies and focus on delivering customer-centric experiences across various channels.
Before we delve into the details, here is a snippet of a discussion with our customer for their business needs —
During our Monthly Customer-Business Review, one of our strategic customers enquired about managing the enterprise knowledge and making it available to the users securely. Below mentioned were some of the interesting asks that they were looking for in a solution
An Enterprise-grade solution that is capable of providing the following –
- Built-in Digital Asset Management features
- Content Management features
- Availability on the Cloud
- Powerful Search capabilities
- Task Management
- Effective Video Management capabilities
- Should easily help convert Visual Media
- Provide Project Dashboard
An immediate response to our customer’s query – All that you are looking for is encapsulated and found in one solution and that is Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
AEM provides a unified approach that allows businesses to manage their digital assets easily and efficiently. It streamlines organizational workflows, encourages cross-channel consistency, and delivers users experiences that are engaging and personalized.
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
Adobe Experience Manager is a leading Content Management Solution. Within a short span, AEM has established itself as a go-to-platform for knowledge management for enterprises, driving many corporations to build their knowledge systems using AEM.
AEM supports primarily five modules namely – sites, assets, mobile, forms, and community – together they make a great platform for knowledge and access management. All modules together provide a flexible and scalable solution to meet the specific requirements of businesses and are tightly integrated with Adobe Creative Cloud, thereby stitching up the processes of creating and managing content. The key capabilities including digital asset management & cloud support are making it the go-to option for user experience-based site development.
All in one solution that the customer needed
- DAM (Digital Asset Management)
- Content Management System
- Creative Cloud Integration
- Better Search
- Task Management
- Video Management
- Visual Media Conversion
- Project Dashboard
What more can AEM Give You
Helping some of our key customers, we at Impelsys have established an AEM practice that handles numerous projects under the AEM Portfolio. With top-notch UX designers to help customers envision their dream coming to life building prototypes to developers who bring it into reality by implementing it on AEM platform, we are executing some of the prominent projects at Impelsys.
Impelsys Adobe Experience Manager Capabilities
- Extensive experience in End-to-End AEM development projects
- Hands-on experience on Adobe suite including various AEM modules – Sites, Assets, Mobile, Forms, and Communities
- Deliver expertise related to site maintenance, updates, upgrades, technical support
- Provide RESTful web-services, external system integrations with AEM
- Integration of Adobe Analytics with the AEM for web page insights
- Creating & maintaining the custom workflows
- Configurations of various OOTB components for user authentication & authorization
- Played a key role in emergency response, site migrations, site availability & performance
- Significant experience in content management & web development of platforms
- Provide seamless client interactions, tracking & reporting for executions
- Expertise in design, build, test, deployment of AEM applications
- Facilitate top-notch quality solution delivery
- Deliver tailored solutions to provide personalized customer experiences at scale
Impelsys is a hands-on Adobe Experience Manager Expert that can help you design, build and deliver a seamless digital experience and drive customer engagement. With our Adobe Experience Manager services, get the best of fully integrated CMS, DAM (Digital Asset Management), Digital Enrolment, and AEM Cloud Integration of your websites for a cohesive digital experience.
If you’d like to learn more about Adobe Experience Manager, get in touch with a member of our team to arrange a consultation.
5 Factors to Consider when Choosing The eLearning Technology Partner for Your Organization
Strategic outsourcing of specialized learning solutions and services such as cognitive learning and courseware development technologies are common across various business verticals. When...
How to Increase Efficiency in Publishing Workflows Using AI Services Powered by Impelsys SSAM.ai
The modern publishing industry is gradually adopting automation tools powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and NLP-based algorithms to cost-effectively solve the challenges they...
Importance of Bridging Human Expertise with Artificial Intelligence to Drive Accurate Metadata Tagging for Publishers
Technology innovations like digitization have led to monumental shifts in the functioning and growth of traditional industries. The publishing industry has realized this...