To survive and thrive in today’s extremely competitive global market, organizations need to adopt dynamic strategies and modernize their online platforms to leverage the new-age technologies.
Many organizations are using the cloud as their primary infrastructure option, hosting their applications, content and data on cloud platforms. Organizations are also adopting intelligent cloud learning platforms to engage and develop their workforce. Cloud technology allows organizations to enable their employees access the applications, learning and the information on the cloud, from any location.
Cloud-based solutions are becoming more popular as it facilitates the organizations in collecting, delivering, retrieving, monitoring, and managing information within a cloud-based hosting environment.
Here are some of the reasons why most organizations are moving to cloud services:
- Cost Reduction: Cloud – based platforms enable organizations to reduce overall investment expenses such as infrastructure and administration costs and add to better ROI. A renowned research organization states that 88% of cloud users experienced cost savings and 56% noted an increase in profits
- Flexibility: It allows the employees to work from home or any remote location, hence enhancing flexibility and mobility. Users can get access to their work on-the-go, 24/7, via any device of their choice from anywhere as they are connected to the web.
- Scalability: Different companies have different requirements according to their business goals. Using cloud enables organizations to efficiently and quickly scale up/down according to their business demands.
- Always Updated: When designed right, the data in the cloud can be easily stored, accessed, recovered, or processed with just a couple of clicks with all the security controls in place. Cloud-based platforms can be upgraded and updated with minimal effort which saves time and team effort in maintaining the systems as well.
- Data Security: One of the major concerns of every organization is security of its data. Data breaches and other cybercrimes can compromise data or result in data loss. Hence appropriate safety protocols such as authentication, access control, and encryption are a must to bolster cloud data protection. When applied to the cloud environment, these measures provide consistent and unified application of the security controls as required by the organization.
- Competitive edge: Cloud allows organizations to access state-of-the-art enterprise technology and enables businesses to leverage the benefits to stay ahead of their competitors. All leading cloud platforms today offer built-in support for a range of technologies – from legacy technologies to the latest cutting edge technologies.
Cloud-Based Learning Management System for Corporate Training
Taking advantage of the cloud-based platforms, let’s take a closer look at what cloud-based LMS can do for your training needs – either for corporate training, compliance training or commercial training you offer to your customers. Using a cloud-based learning management system helps organizations to quickly respond to changes in the business environment, increase productivity through collaboration, enable knowledge sharing across different communities and reach out to audiences and markets they have not explored before.
A cloud-based learning solution can be a powerful weapon in corporate training as it can help achieve organizational goals while supporting employee growth and retention. Cloud-based solutions offer training organizations ability to offer their training programmes to institutional and individual customers globally while retaining the ability to update the learning material and experiment with various business models without heavy investments.
Following are some features of cloud-based learning solutions that can be leveraged to upgrade training offerings:
- Reduces Training Time & Enhances Retention: Learners feel more motivated to learn when the content is relevant to the needs of the learner. Cloud-based LMS creates higher engagement, which leads to higher course completion rates. The courses offered through LMS can be tailored to fit the learning patterns resulting in higher retention rates.
- Personalised Learning Experience: Cloud-based LMS offers personalisation of course materials, assessments, content, etc. that are customised to meet the needs of individual learner’s tastes and requirements while making it accessible anytime, anywhere through mobile devices.
- Collaborative and Social Learning: Cloud-based LMS allows a pool of users to collaborate with one another to enhance their learning experience and learn from each other. As it offers accessibility to all the employees of the organization, they can connect and share their insights and knowledge to cover a single topic in depth or create learning paths to address a more complex need.
- Easy-to-Use Interface: An intuitive user interface is important to enable employees to complete their training modules effectively. Simple formats are created to facilitate a learning process that is easy to both, view and navigate for employees. The courses are short and quick to complete therefore, employees are engaged throughout the module.
- Easy Updates: LMS solutions on the cloud make it easy to keep the learning modules updated. This feature ensures that the learners have access to updated training content with the latest information.
- Real-Time Feedback: Through cloud-based LMS, it can deliver course summaries, assignments, and feedback directly to employees after the completion of each course. Managers can easily track the learners’ progress and provide instant feedback based on the results to help them further enhance their skills. In return, learners can also provide course feedback as per their preferences and needs. Such an exchange of real-time feedback helps in fostering an effective learning environment within the learning community.
- Digital Content Libraries: A robust content library can evaluate the eLearning training to a whole next level. Training modules tailored to specific training needs facilitate better engagement and generates results faster.
Choose the Right Cloud-based LMS for Your Business
Impelsys’ offers a comprehensive set of aws cloud managed service solutions that enables content publishers and learning providers to manage and securely deliver their digital assets. These powerful SaaS based platforms offer a quick-to-build, scalable and customizable solution to content creators, allowing them to offer their digital content for sales and delivery to B2B and B2C consumers
Platforms are designed with the modern learner in mind, providing a compelling user experience that engages employees, giving them the tools they need to succeed at their job and grow for the future.
Looking for a hassle-free cloud-based LMS experience? Schedule a demo with us today.
5 Factors to Consider when Choosing The eLearning Technology Partner for Your Organization
Strategic outsourcing of specialized learning solutions and services such as cognitive learning and courseware development technologies are common across various business verticals. When...
How to Increase Efficiency in Publishing Workflows Using AI Services Powered by Impelsys SSAM.ai
The modern publishing industry is gradually adopting automation tools powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and NLP-based algorithms to cost-effectively solve the challenges they...
Importance of Bridging Human Expertise with Artificial Intelligence to Drive Accurate Metadata Tagging for Publishers
Technology innovations like digitization have led to monumental shifts in the functioning and growth of traditional industries. The publishing industry has realized this...